2009年12月1日火曜日

EBIFURAI

I introduce about the fried prawn. The fried prawn is called ebifurai in Japan. Ebifurai is one of the popular foods in Nagoya. Tamori who takes charge of the daytime TV program said the person in Nagoya calls a fried prawn “Ebifuryaa”. Actually, the person who calls "Ebifuryaa" by the person in Nagoya has no one.

Second, I tell you about how to make ebifurai. It peels skin of the shrimp, and it puts in turn and it lands flour, a dissolution egg, a bread crumb with oil.

Finally, I tell you about arrangement of ebifurai. The fried prawn to be bittersweet which put the miso which the person in Nagoya likes. And the fried prawn which fits the beer which can take in the lappet boiling of Japanese-style and eats. Either seems very good.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is great because I like ebifurai very much.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is nice because picture is very good.

    返信削除
  3. Ebifurai!!!
    I love it, so i think your blog is great and it's nice to exchange students.

    返信削除
  4. I think your blog is great because it seems delicious.

    返信削除
  5. It's nice! Because you chose good pictures and how to make ebifurai is written well.

    返信削除
  6. I think your blog is good. It has much information about ebifurai. I like ebifurai.

    返信削除
  7. I love it!! I think that you chose good picture. Its looks like a delicuous!!

    返信削除
  8. I think your blog is very good. I like Ebifurai. Your picture looks like delicious.

    返信削除